EOCCO has a diverse ownership structure that includes a number of provider and hospital systems that provide care for OHP members within the EOCCO service area.
- Greater Oregon Behavioral Health, Inc. (GOBHI)
- ODS Community Health, Inc. (Moda Health)
- Good Shepherd Health Care System
- Grand Ronde Hospital, Inc.
- Saint Alphonsus Health System, Inc.
- St Anthony Hospital
- Pendleton IPA, Inc.
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Each of these entities are working in partnership with local hospitals, providers, public health, county governments and other community partners with the goal of advancing the Triple Aim for EOCCO members.
EOCCO is a Limited Liability Corporation under Oregon law.